Thanks, but I have tried using the company proxy several times in every possible configuration.
The website I need to test is located internally in a test environment so if I use the proxy, it doesnt resolve the internal domain name.
Each browser in the company is set to read the proxy configuration from a proxy.pac file which configures the IP ranges that don't go through the proxy. Likewise in testcafe ,we need to be able to set a range of Ip addresses that dont need the proxy.
I tried calling chrome in a different way on the cmd to start the text and i gave it the proxy pack as parameter but that didnt seem to solve this issue.
Im at a total loss here... ive come this far at setting up our automated tests but completely dead in the water by this issue.